Tuesday 1 May 2012

hey everyone so im doing a review on the rebel shadow plette in smokey storm . so i got this about 3 months ago i do like this but its also not my favorite i havent used it a lot becorse the colors and not a easy to apply as other ones. it was 10 pounds from boots :) . if you like browns and grays and blues then this is for YOU !!! . its good its you want to learn how to do the smokey eye affect becorse it folds out like a book and its shows you step by step how to do it . you can get alldifrent ones in difrent colors too . xox i hope you enjoy my blog and thank you for takeing a look keep posted becorse i all ways have new things updated :) plus please follow me on twitter @annierosso and take a look at my youtube its anniesbeauty1  thank you take care love annie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
my names annie i love enything to do with beauty and im training to be a beautician at the momment .